INSTITUTIONAL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (ISR)
Sensitizing about social work and undertake social responsibility on behalf of institute
- To undertake the social responsibility on behalf of the institution.
- To connect the society and the institution by means of welfare measures.
- To inculcate the social values in the students.
- To co-ordinate, collaborate with Governmental and Non-governmental organisations for adopting measures for social development.
- (Mrs.) Kiran Menghani – Convener
- Esther Nadar – Member
- Prathmesh Uparkar – Member
- Nitin Dwivedi – Member
- Solid Waste Collection
- No plastic day
- No Vehicle Day
- AIDS awareness Street Play
- Free Career Guidance for school students
- Cleanliness and Beautification of Chunabatti Station
- Waste Collection Drive week
- Outreach activities in nearby schools
- Survey in Nearby Schools
- Free Eye Check up
- Donation of books and stationery
- Seminar on Organ Donation
- Street play on Suicide Prevention