Alumni Committee of Anna Leela College functions to strengthen the bond between the institute and its Alumni. Having a Strong Alumni base is one of strengths for any elite institute. So our Alumni committee acts as a platform existing students and Alumni where the existing students and the alumni can interact for the benefit of students and institution. The committee organizes Annual Alumni meet. The Alumni Association and other alumni take initiative to contribute in the field of Placement, Sports, IRS and various other activities of the Institution.
The Alumni committee is in constant touch with Alumni to track their achievements and success. A newly formed Alumni association had stared functioning from the academic year 2019-20.
- To keep a roster of all Alumni of the College and their updated and pertinent data.
- To encourage, foster and promote close relationship among the alumni themselves and developing sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact.
- To assist and support the efforts of organization in obtaining funds for development.
- To guide and assist Alumni who have recently completed their courses of study & to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to the society.
- To provide a forum for the alumni for Exchange ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni.
- To inform the Alumni about the ongoing and future activities beneficial to the institution and seeking thereby inputs in accomplishment of the same.
- To facilitate conduct of special career guidance programme for current students in field of their interest, providing placement.
- Ms. Archana Patil (Convener)
- Ms. Jasmeet Kaur (Member)
- Mr. Prathamesh Uparkar (Member)
- Ms. Roshini Udwani ( Member)
- Mr. Manoj Verma (Member)
- ORIENTATION FOR FY:
Alumni Association have taken initiative in conducting Orientation of First year students. The orientation program was conducted on 30th July 2019. The complete program was planned and executed under the guidance of Alumni Association members. They trained and guided SY and TY students with the presentation skills, Art & decoration, Performance (Dance and Song) etc.
- EXAMINATION GUIDANCE SESSION FOR FIRST YEAR:
The member of Alumni Association have conducted “Exam Guidance Session” for First year Students on 19th Oct 2019. The main aim of this session was to guide the First year with the examination pattern as they were about to give their first semester examination as students of degree college. First year student were also guided about how to manage their time and divide their syllabus for studying during examination.
- Exhibited Stall in Vismaya 2019 (Intercollegiate Fest)
- Alumni (Ms. Dipika Jain) had set a food stall in intercollegiate festival –Vismaya 2019.
Alumni association is registered on 1st March 2021under the name of “Bunts Sangha’s Anna Leela Alumni Association”.
The following are the members of registered alumni association:
|Sr, No.||Name & address of the Members||Designation In Society|
|1||Principal- Anna Leela College of Commerce and Economics||President|
|2||Dipika Jain||Vice president|
|3||Dhananjay Shetty||Gen Secretary|
|6||Anoj Prakash Bait||Member|