TULU KANNADA LITERARY CIRCLE (TKLC)
Vision : Community culture involvement for minority students.
Mission : To inculcate a feeling of unity in diversity.
Core Values : one community, unity, harmony.
- To encourage the minority community to be pro-active in college activities.
- To bring to light the hidden potential among the minority tulu/kannada students.
- To encourage tulu/kannada culture in a foreign state.
- To conduct various cultural programs in tulu/kannada so that students do not forget their origin and culture
- Creating a valuable gem for the society
- Inter-collegiate competitions:
- Debate and speech in tulu/kannada
- Mono acting
- Solo and group singing
- Fancy-dress of yakshagana characters
- Speeches made during independence and republic days
- Tulu/kannada day celebrations.
- Articles in tulu and kannada in the college magazine.
Ms. Surekha Shetty (Convener)
Ms. Sathya Shetty (Member)