The Placement Committee at Anna Leela College of Commerce and Economics is the sole student body responsible for carrying out all placements related activities. Team placement is a team of highly motivated students, mentored by the dynamic placement team, who work towards achieving the goal of obtaining the desired placement offers for the students in terms of both profiles and organizations to work with. In addition, the placement committee plays an instrumental role in developing and sustaining a mutually beneficial long-term relationship with the industry.
Objectives of Placement Committee: –
- To find profiles for students with tremendous growth potential.
- To contact new start-ups and big corporate houses
- To create a niche for students of Anna Leela College.
- To develop data base of students as well as corporate houses for ready reference and placement activities.
- To conduct mock interview sessions for final year students.
Placement committee of Anna Leela college plans to bridge the gap between industry interface and students thereby ensuring right candidate is placed for right job thereby providing right talent for industry which can help the industry for its overall growth and excellence.
To ensure placement of final year learners by grooming them and making them aware about requirements of industry.