Constitution of Incubation Centre:
With reference to I.Q.A.C. meeting dated 11th May 2019, an Incubation Center has been set up which will serve as an extension to Research Committee. The said Committee will work towards providing assistance to students on various Entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To assist students in coming up with startup ventures.
- To create practical exposure along with Theoretical knowledge
- To develop innovative thinking among the learners
|Dr. Prashant Shinde||Convener|
|CA Kiran Gajjar||Member|
|Dr. Kiran Menghani||Member|
List of Activities undertaken through Incubation Centre:
- A session on Financial Start up by CA Pratik Pandya
- A session on setting up YouTube channel by team “Dabbing Dabang” who are the students of college itself
- Creating Entrepreneurial skills among students for same a simulated Business Environment is made available to students in form of “Business Day”
- Visit to Bombay Stock Exchange for the students.
- Workshop on Internet of Things with Arduino Project Designing