Department of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Com (Accounting & Finance) department was established in the year 2009-10.
- The B.Com (Accounting & Finance) is a specialization course that provides the student with a strong understanding of Accounts and Finance.
- Over the last few years, Accounts and Finance have grown hugely in terms of business potential and the requirement for human resource in this field is also increasing.
- This course has bright career prospects in the field of accounts and finance in Public as well as Private sector.
- This program provides a blend of interaction, projects, presentations, field visits, industrial visits, job orientation and placements which paves the way for a successful career for those students who have zest and passion for accounts and Finance.