- To create zeal amongst students and faculty members towards research and innovation.
- To work closely with the industrial needs that eventually will result in improved services.
- To promote research in various departments of the Institute.
- To ensure smooth functioning and effective Management of R&D at the institution.
- To conduct an active advocacy program to promote and support research.
- Enhancement of the research culture of the faculty members and students.
- Monitoring of progress with research programmes
- Identify, through surveys and other means, areas of research which may be the subject of research projects.
- Provide guidance and research related information to the faculty.
- Organize events, workshops, etc. and cultivate research culture amongst faculty members
- Provide support to and encourage skill development for interested teaching staff
- Dr. Prashant Shinde (Convener)
- CA Kiran N Gajjar (Member)
- Dr Kiran Menghani (Member)
- Prof Pritesh Somani (Member)