The College Grievance Redressal Cell (CGRC) is constituted as per the UGC ( Redress of Grievances of Students) Regulations 2019 dated 6th may 2019 and Circular of University of Mumbai No. DSD/05/2019 dated 14th May 2019.
The function of the Cell is to look into the complaints raised by any student and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the University and College.Grievance Cell strives to solve student’s academic and administrative issues.The Cell also encourages students to give their suggestions in matters related to their welfare, academics and extension activities. Anyone with a genuine grievance may apply online on the portal of the College
The objectives of the College Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a harmonious relation between all the stakeholders. The Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- To encourage the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To create an atmosphere where students of the College respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- To develop camaraderie amongst students and to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, Teachers and College administration
- Advising all staff to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- To co-ordinate between students, teachers & administration to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to students in order to redress their problems.
The constitution of Cell (2021-22)
- Dr. Prashant Shinde – Chairman
- Viraj Deshpande – Member Secretary
- Santosh Pawar ( Office Superintendent) – Member